For over 100 years, SAUTER Group has provided products, expertise, and solutions for building management systems over the entire building life cycle. As a leading provider of solutions for building automation technology in ‘green buildings’, SAUTER develops and markets energy-efficient total solutions and offers a comprehensive range of services to ensure that buildings are operated with optimal energy usage.
Our products and solutions ensure high energy efficiency throughout the entire life-cycle of a building, from planning and construction through to operation, in office and administrative buildings, research and educational establishments, hospitals, industrial buildings and laboratories, airports, leisure facilities, hotels, and data centers.
With over a century of experience and a track record of technological know-how, SAUTER is a proven system integrator, with a name that stands for continuous innovation and Swiss quality. The recipient of awards for the best automation system and the best energy service.
- User-friendly GUI software
- Web-based Building Automation System with IoT Solutions (BIoT)
- BACnet certified (BTL Standard 16484-5) building controller based on the standard protocol for building automation
- Programming / Parameterisation via PC (based on IEC 61131-3)
- Simplified topology – IP Network
- Cloud technology via Sauter ecos-IoT
- Industry 4.0
- Patented high cybersecurity blockchain technology data integrity following IEC62443 standards while TLS technology is used for communication encryption.
- Energy Management System (EMS) that identifies and displays potential for saving energy and provides fundamental information for operating in a more energy-efficient manner. Supports ISO50001:2011 and ISO 50002 (EN 16247) standards for energy management systems.
- Data Analytics